Trust Publications Editor: Terence Gilmore-James
Mansel Thomas’s compositions are performed worldwide by choirs and artists, and are featured regularly in concerts and on radio, television and CD recordings. These works are available in print for purchase; some are available also for hire. All titles can be viewed in the eight catalogues detailed below.
Retail and inspection copies of Trust publications are printed and distributed for the Trust by Banks Music Publications whose contact details are available via the “Contact Us” page. Banks will also obtain and supply the composer’s music titles issued by other publishers. For ease in purchasing and/or hiring Trust publications, each title has a reference number (MT***) which should assist correct identification when orders are placed. Hire material is available direct from the Trust.
The Trust Publications Editor will be pleased to answer any queries at any time. Also to hear of performances and further recordings of this music.
- Catalogue 1: Christmas Music
- Catalogue 2: Music for Male Voice Choir
- Catalogue 3: Music for Mixed Voice Choir
- Catalogue 4: Music for Youth Choirs & Female Voices
- Catalogue 5: Instrumental Solos & Duos/Duets
- Catalogue 6: Instrumental Ensembles, Brass Band & Orchestra
- Catalogue 7: Songs & Arrangements for High Voice
- Catalogue 8: Songs & Arrangements for Medium/Low Voice